Starting tomorrow (May 9th), we are kicking off the 2017 Swim Strength Summit!
Unsure of what exercises will help your swim performance? Want to hear what some of the world’s best are doing to be successful? Want tips that will help anyone from age group to masters swimmers?
This FREE event will load you with knowledge moving forward. The best part, you don’t have to travel anywhere to attend the talks. They will be available for view from your computer!
Want to get in on the action? Register NOW!
Tune in to hear talks from:
- Vern Gambetta-Gambetta Sports Training Systems
- Jason Dierking-University of Louisville
- Will Eagles-Germantown Academy
- Jay DeMayo-University of Richmond/NOVA Aquatics
- Rhys Gully-NCAP
- Dan Jackson-Austin Swim Club
- Katlyn Hancock-University of Michigan
- Siphiwe Baleka-Fitness Trucking
- Kendal Jacobson-Enhanced Performance Therapy
- Devon Jones-NCAP
- Chris Ritter-RITTER Sports Performance
Don’t miss out on this awesome event! Remember, it is FREE to register!