RITTER Sports Performance is proud to be a sponsor of the upcoming XLR8 (pronounced – accelerate) World Summit hosted by Eric Stefanski. Here’s a guest post from Eric to introduce the summit. This is an amazing and FREE opportunity so REGISTER now!
How rubber from 2009 is going to help you swim your fastest now
Let me tell you about the most important innovation in the last decade of competitive swimming and how it’s going to help you swim your fastest now.
It was 2009 and competitive swimmers were covered in rubber from head to toe.
Records were broken in mass…
But it wasn’t the rubber body suit that was the innovation, because times kept dropping long after the rubber suits went away…
What was the innovation, you ask?
And what does this have to do with you swimming fast now?
The innovation in question was AWARENESS.
New possibilities were awakened and finding new ways to reach those possibilities were being created all over the world.
Now nine years later, people are starting to revert back to old their ways, falling back into old habits and blowing off many of the newest innovations, except for maybe the latest Smartwatch or fins.
They’re either enamored by technology, scared of it or simply unaware of what the rest of the athletic world is up to. Well, we have good news for you…
YOU DON’T NEED TO REVERT BACK AND YOU DON’T NEED TO BE SCARED.
We’re going to show you what the rest of the world has been working on…
For now, know that the foundation remains the same. Hard work is still part of the formula…however, the formula is changing.
What most people are too busy to realize, is how much training is changing, how fast it’s changing and how much of a negative impact this change will have on their performance if they get left behind.
The Performance Revolution is here and the Exceptional Performance “technologies” are ENDLESS! And these technologies aren’t necessarily hand-held devices or things you can put on or strap on. Many already reside within you they just need to be unlocked.
The WAY to better performance and a balanced life starts at the XLR8 World Summit, where 16 of the most innovative and exponential thinking experts from around the world are coming together for a 100% ONLINE EVENT, April 30 – May 3, 2018.
Sign-up for FREE to receive access instructions via email to create your own innovation of AWARENESS and make the leap to a new level.
Tune in to hear presentations from:
- Steven Kotler – Human Ultimate Performance Expert and Author of “The Rise of Superman: Decoding the Science of Ultimate Human Performance”
- Leslie Sherlin – Neuroscientist for Athletes, has done over 35,000 EEG’s on athletes in action, showing us what really happens in the brains of high performers
- Leslie Bonci – Sports Dietitian to the Pros and advisor to multiple U.S. Nutrition Councils
- Mark Aoyagi – Head of University of Denver Performance Psychology program & Mindfulness Innovations Expert
- Chris Newport – Sports Dietitian to endurance athletes & owner of the Endurance Edge
- Dan Feeney, Ph.D – Biomechanics and Movement Scientist for Athos & Pro Triathlete
- Grant Holicky – RallySport Aquatic Club Head Coach & High-Performance Coach to World Champion cyclists
- Christen Shefchunas – Confidence and Leadership Coach to Female Athletes & Coaches
- Ryan Hill – Former West Point Marathon Coach & Expert in Strength Training for Endurance Athletes
- Joe Mannion – Performance Psychologist and Expert on the Collaborative Training Model
- Riku Rimpela – Training Sense Smart Paddle: Power meter for swimmers
- Tristan Lehari – Triton Wear: Training Data Collection for Swimmers
- Graham Boulton – FocusBand: In Action EEG headband for athletes
- Gabi Viteri & Robert Chalfant – Pro Snowboarder & Pro Triathlete – The Next Evolution in Recovery
- Eric Stefanski – Lifesparq High-Performance Consultant and expert on making a Practical Innovation Transition
If you’re a competitive swimmer who wants to get a whole lot better, faster, then this is an event you simply don’t want to miss…I guarantee it.
~ Eric Stefanski
P.S. Take advantage of our VIP Pass for over $3500 in savings for individuals and over $10,000 in savings for teams from our sponsors, partners, and speakers.
Also published on Medium.