Creating a Champion for the Long Haul
- Siphiwe Baleka is a wicked fast 46-year-old and current #2 ranked masters swimmer in the world.
- He is the author of, 4-Minute Fit: The Metabolism Accelerator for the Time Crunched, Deskbound, and Stressed-Out
- Siphiwe is the founder of Fitness Trucking, LLC and serves as the Driver Health and Fitness Coach at Prime Inc., a commercial trucking company based in Springfield, MO with approximately 6,700 drivers.
- Siphiwe has served as the Driver Health Editor for both Road King magazine and The Trucking Network magazine.
- He has multiple USMS National Records and FINA Top 10 Masters Swims.
- Siphiwe swam his college career at Yale.
- He was the first African American on the All Ivy League team.
- He once drove his semi-truck to USMS Nationals, won national titles, and then drove off.
- Siphiwe currently trains with RITTER Sports Performance in a remote capacity.